Quick and easy hydraulic clamps for pipes, hoses and electric cables in all terrestrial or marine installation including mobile hydraulics, ship building, press technology, and more.
- Ideal for general-duty applications subject to moderate levels of shock and vibration Weldable plates to anchor clamps to machinery and steel work
- Ribs in clamp bore absorb shock and vibration in the direction of the tube axis
- Easily cleaned
- Upper and lower plates: Steel, 304SS
- Screw bolts: Steel, S40C, 304SS
- Diameter range: 1/4"T - 1-1/4"P (5 groups)
- Cushions are Polypropylene
- Recommended for systems with less than 1500 PSI without dynamic loads
Call +1.800.323.7053 for additional sizes and cushion materials.