1/2" FHK and DS Series Plugs - Brass - Steel - Stainless Steel
FHK Series couplings are available in ROHS compliant plated steel, brass, and 303 Stainless as standard. Brass couplings have double O-Ring seals (excluding 1/8>") and stainless locking balls.
Vacuum Service: 27" Hg. maximum Rated pressures as defined by ANSI/B93.2-1986 based on 4:1 Safety Factor and non-shock service.
Interchangeability: Standard, most widely used, industrial interchange design. Within each series, only sockets and plugs of the same size will couple together. Compatible with ISO 7241-1, Series B.
Manual Operation: Socket sleeve must be manually retracted to connect and disconnect.
Seal Compound: Standard seals are Buna-N.
- One Way Shut-Off: Add suffix VA to either socket or plug
catalog number for valve actuator.
- Straight-Thru: Add suffix LV to both socket and plug catalog number for less valve.
- BL: Locks against accidental disconnect. To connect, align ball with slot. After connection, rotate sleeve to lock. To disconnect, realign ball with slot and retract sleeve. To order, add prefix BL to socket catalog number.
Dust Caps and Plugs: When ordering the dust cap/plug body size must correspond to that of the socket or plug.
- ISO B, Hardened plugs and sleeves constructed from solid bar stock ensures long service life and maximum resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
- High flow capacity.
- Foster's conical valve with its 360° metal to metal valve stop maintains valve alignment and insures that poppets open fully
- Captive valve seal ensures "bubble tight" poppet sealing since seal is positively captured by the metal poppet to minimize seal washout or damage from high fluid velocity.
- Ball locking mechanism ensures reliable connections every time. Many ball bearings distribute the load while providing alignment and excellent swiveling action to reduce hose torque and prolong hose life.
- Broad range of metals and seal materials allow the use of most fluids.
- Industrial Interchange