ZSI-Foster Keeps the Car Wash Industry Up and Running
We are a leader in providing high-performance, superior quality clamps, strut, and quick disconnect products.
In the car wash industry time is money. Your operation needs to be up and running smoothly with as little downtime as possible.
Whether you're an OEM or part of the MRO network you need high quality, extermely durable products you can count on to withstand variables such as shock, vibration, corosion, surge, expansion, and contraction.
Looking for stru that doesn't need to be cut on the jobsite? Our stainless-steel Cul Strut gets the job done. Instead of having to transport long pieces of stru to the job site and cut it there, our pre-cut arrives on a pallet, ready to install, saving you time and money. Pr-cut stru comes in foot length increments.
You can count on our team to help you keep your car wash running smoothly
For over 40 years ZSI-Foster has been supporting the car wash industry, meeting your unique equipment challenges. Our high-quality, high-performance clamps, strut, and quick connect products are designed to do what you need them to do.
Whether you're looking for cushioned clamps to prevent corrosion and vibration, quick connects that can handle high PSI, or strut that won't rust or corrode, ZSI-Foster can help.
- Our Cush-a-Nator channel-mounted clamping system is built for high vibration, high temp, expansion, and contraction of pipes. It's the easiest cushioned clamp system to install because you can lay pipe runs first, add clamps second.
- Cush-a-Claw is ideal for lighter vibration and is designed to withstand a corrosive environment. It allows pipe installation to be done by one person, and is offered in strut-mounted and surface-mounted versions.
- The rugged Beta Clamp is an economical and easy way to secure pipes and hoses. Beta Clamps allow a surge to go vertical or horizontal without disruption to the clamp.
- Our new Air-Strip dampens noise and vibration. It's inserted directly into strut so you can lay pipes on top, reduce vibration, and avoid galvanic corrosion.
Our team of professionals is reliable and fast to respond so your car wash is up and running quickly. If you need a product designed to meet your unique specifications, we can work with you to develop one.
Need extra help resolving a problem?
A real person will answer the phone when you call. In addition, our sales and management teams have been known to show up on-site at a client's operation and take a true hands-on approach to help resolve the most demanding challenges.What ZSI-Foster Car Wash Customers Are Saying…
- "The Cush-A-Claw saves me a lot of time and labor."
- "The Cush-A-Nator is a great new product-it's fast to install and easy to maintain."
- "Regular clamps break down under high vibration and surge…that's why we trust the Cush-A-Clamp and Beta Clamp. They prolong the life of our hoses and pipes."
Did You Know?
- ZSI-Foster's Cush-A-Nator saves installation time, is easy to maintain, and delivers better performance than traditional cushioned clamps.
- Because the Cush-A-Nator allows you to replace a cushion without moving your pipe or tube, it makes maintenance a breeze. The Cush-A-Nator allows you to replace a clamp without having to move or disfigure the pipe or tube.
- Because the cushions rotate into place, you can lay your pipe runs first, install clamps second, saving hours of installation time.
- ZSi-Foster lists the Cush-A-Nator Standard Temp at the same price as our widely used Cush-A-Clamp, allowing our car wash customers to gain all the benefits of its advance design without paying more.
- The Cush-A-Nator is also available in an Extreme Temp version, servicing temperatures from -65°F to 340°F. Its more pliable material also offers greater vibration absorption and extended cushion life.