Safety Vent, Industrial Interchange - Push-On Hose Stem with Protective Cover
Designed for maximum user and equipment safety. Safe and easy connection/disconnection under zero line pressure to minimize the possibility of inadvertent disconnection and potential hose whip.
The fully encapsulated non-marring models significantly reduce the risk of surface nicks and scratches. Ideal for use in paint booth applications or for air lines used around finished surfaces, such as fiberglass, painted metal or glass surfaces.
Material: Zinc-plated steel, Acetal Copolymer outside cover, Steel internals
Working Pressure: 300 PSIG; vacuum to 26"Hg
Body Sizes: 1/4" to 3/4" Industrial Interchange Design
Connection Sizes: 1/4" to 1" NPT; 1/4" to 3/4" Hose Barb
Interchangeability: Complies with ANSI/NFPA T3.20.14-1990, IS0 6150-B, & ISO 4414
Rated Pressure: 300 psi
Temperature Range (std seals): 0° to +150° F
Locking Device: Stainless Steel Balls
Force required to Connect: Less than 10 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Rubber or polyurethane hose connections available
- Extra thick heat-treated steel walls extend service life
- Zero pressure connect/disconnect design vents downstream pressure for safe, easy connect/disconnect. It also minimizes possible inadvertent disconnection and potentially dangerous hose whip
- "O-ring" plug seal for leak-free performance
- No replacement parts used (valve, spring, or washer) that could block flow of air.
- Silicone-free assembly.
- Meets ISO 4414, 9.6 Quick-Action Couplings requirements