Beta Clamps Heavy Components
Quick and easy hydraulic clamps for pipes, hoses and electric cables in all terrestrial or marine installation including mobile hydraulics, ship building, press technology, and more.
- Absorbs high levels of shock, noise, and vibration
- Weldable plates to anchor clamps to machinery and steel work
- Ribs in clamp bore absorb shock and vibration in the direction of the tube axis
- Easily cleaned
- Upper and lower plates: Steel, 304SS
- Screw bolts: Steel, S40C, 304SS
- Diameter range: 1/4"T - 3"P (11 groups)
- Cushions are Polypropylene (Green Color)
- Recommended systems with greater than 1500 PSI operating pressure, operations with pressure surges, and applications with wide temperature fluctuations.
- Aluminum cushions and are used in higher heat applications up to 500 Degrees
Call +1.800.323.7053 for additional sizes and cushion materials.