The Cush-A-Block is the heart of the system and provides an economical support for gas piping systems, electrical conduit, HVAC equipment and many other applications. UV resistant and suitable for installation on most types of roofing material or other flat surfaces, can also be used as a curb (sleeper) replacement. Screw fasteners can be used to attach one or two hole pipe straps or a piece of strut (not included).
- Embedded fasteners for 75% faster strut attachment
- Encapsulated fasteners for no rust on the roof
- Built-in easy-grip handles
- Molded-in Visibility Strips
- Water flow-through channel to prevent ice dams and mold
- 100% Recycled Rubber
- Qualifies for LEED Credits
- Easy to Change Strut Without Moving or Lifting Block
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with most rooftop materials
Uniform load capacity of 400 lbs (1.78 kN). This load is only for the capacity of the components in this assembly. Please consult roofing manufacturer or engineer for roof load capacity.