FH Series - Two Way Valved Plugs - Steel - Male Thread
FH & FIH Series Quick Disconnects have provided years of reliable service on hydraulic/pneumatic applications in the handling of gases and fluids. The FH & FIH Series couplings are engineered to meet or exceed MIL-C-51234. Options are available for static pressure hydraulic systems and also for pneumatic air tool use.
- FH - Two Way Shut-Off and Straight-Thru
- FIH - One Way Shut-Off
- FH Series interchanges with Snap-Tite "H" Series.
- FIH Series interchanges with Snap-Tite "IH" Series.
- Within each series, only sockets and plugs of the same size will couple together.
Seal Compound: Standard seals are Buna-N.
Rated Pressure: Rated Pressure as defined by ANSI/B93.2 - 1986, non-shock service.
- Machined from solid bar stock
- Steel plugs are hardened and zinc plated to provide heavy duty performance
- Flow - Large diameters provide for higher flow than other double shut-off quick disconnects
- Buna-N (Nitrile) seals are standard
- Valve seals are crimped in place to maintain integrity during excessive flow conditions