We are a leader in providing high-performance, superior quality clamps, strut, U-bolts, and quick disconnect products.
In the HVAC/R business time you don't want to run hot and cold on the jobsite. Instead, you want to be confident every job is running efficiently. And you want to make sure the clamps, strut, saddles, fasteners and quick disconnects you're using can withstand extreme temperatures.
Looking for extremely durable heat- and cold-resistant cushioned clamps? The ZSI-Foster Cush-A-Nator™ Hi-Temp services temps from -65°F - 340°F and provides longer life against vibration fatigue. It's made from a proprietary thermoplastic vulcanized material cross-linked with high performance rubber and thermoplastic elastomers. This combination produces the highest operating temperature range in the industry.
The Cush-A-Nator is also offered in a standard temp version, -50°F - 275°F, at the same price as the original Cush-A-Clamp.
The Cush-A-Nator is the easiest cushioned clamp system to install because you can lay pipe runs first, add clamps second. It also makes retrofits a breeze since clamps and cushions can be replaced without moving pipe.
For insulated pipes, you'll want to stop using plastic insulation clamps that allow condensation leaks, staining and damaging ceilings. You'll also want to avoid Cal-Sil clamps, with their breakage issues, for temperatures up to 250°F. Instead, choose the Cush-A-Therm™ strut-mounted insulation clamp that protects the vapor barrier and won't allow condensation leaks. In the event of a liquid line leak, the Cush-A-Therm will also help stop the leak from progressing, allowing you to quickly isolate the leak and repair it. And it's crush-resistant, so you won't need to spend money buying extra parts for a breakage allowance, as you do with fragile Cal-Sil clamps.
You can count on us to provide the high-quality products you need for your HVACR installations
Whether you're looking for cushioned clamps to prevent corrosion or vibration, quick disconnects couplers or hose fittings or clamps for crush-resistant airtight seals, ZSI-Foster can help.
- Cush-a-Claw grabs your tube, pipe or hose and holds it in place. A unique one-piece design allows for quick and simple installation. The Cush-A-Claw is ideal for lighter vibration and is designed to withstand a corrosive environment. It will not rust.
- The Cush-A-Block Rooftop Support System is UV resistant and suitable for installation on most types of roofing material or other flat surfaces. Designed to dampen vibration it's resistant to freeze and thaw and features a built-in channel to easily install strut straight.
- Our Cush-A-Glide is designed for fast installation of copper tube or pipe. Spread the clamp apart, placing over tube or pipe, and fasten one side. Push in the opposite side to the desired tightness, allowing for expansion and contraction, then fasten the other side.
Because we recognize the HVAC/R industry needs products which can handle a wider temperature range, we now offer our popular clamps such as the Alpha U-Bolt and Omega Clamps in Extreme Temp versions.
Our team of professionals is reliable and fast to respond. If you need a product designed to meet your unique specifications, we can work with you to develop one. Not sure what you need? Just ask. Our team is always ready to provide the support you need to make the right decision.
Need extra help resolving a problem?
A real person will answer the phone when you call-and be ready with the answers you need. We take a true hands-on approach to helping resolve the most demanding challenges.
What ZSI-Foster HCAV/R Contractors Are Saying…
- "Your Cush-A-Therms are our go-to."
- "The Alpha Series U-Bolt really secures pipe run to flat surfaces…and it traps and secures the cushion in place so there's no lateral movement."
- "…don't know what I'd do without the Cush-A-Glide."
Did You Know?
ZSI-Foster's Cush-A-Therm™ Clamp is a fast, easy way to provide a crush-resistant airtight seal for chilled refrigeration or mechanical pipe-lines that require continuous insulation. It provides excellent vapor-barrier protection.
Made of rigid foam construction the Cush-A-Therm has an insulating tape inner lining, which supports tube and absorbs vibration of operating pipelines. The outer cover consists of a special rubber coating which seals the cushion completely after installation in order to prevent condensation.