ZSi-Foster Keeps Mechanical and Plumbing Contractors’ Projects Running Smoothly
We’re a leader in providing high-performance, superior quality clamps, strut, fasteners, and quick disconnect products.
In your industry, you need to keep every installation, repair, and maintenance project moving on-time and on-budget. When you need parts you can count on to deliver superior vibration resistance, shock absorption, and corrosion resistance, look no further than ZSi-Foster.
Looking for clamps that eliminate corrosion? Our Cush-A-Clamp™’s and Cush-A-Nator™’s cushion separates metals such as copper tubing and pipe that may touch and cause corrosion. This cushioning also provides excellent vibration and shock resistance.
Our “Controlled Squeeze™” design eliminates over-tightening and rotation while a nylon-insert nut delivers a positive lock. This feature is why the ZSi-Foster Cush-A-Clamp and Cush-A-Nator are so widely known in the industry.
Since 1978, mechanical and plumbing contractors have been counting on ZSi-Foster
Throughout our history, we continually surprise contractors with the sheer number of products we offer. Our engineers are always innovating new products designed to address your specific challenges. We’re known for continually bringing new products to market.
Whether you’re looking for cushioned clamps to prevent corrosion and vibration, or pre-cut strut that’s ready to ship on pallets, ZS-Foster can help.
- Our Cush-A-Nator channel-mounted clamping system is built for high vibration, high temp, expansion, and contraction of pipes.
- It’s the easiest cushioned clamp system to install because you can lay pipe runs first, add clamps second.
- One of its most popular features is the exclusive "Thumb Drive" which provides the installer a gripping point to easily open the cushion with the help of leverage tabs and a living hinge. This gives you fastest installation and rework of any strut-mounted cushioned clamp.
- Cush-a-Claw™ is ideal for lighter vibration and is designed to withstand a corrosive environment. It allows pipe installation to be done by one person and is offered in strut-mounted and surface-mounted versions. Cush-A-Claw is a unique patented design that grabs onto your tube, pipe, or hose and holds it in place. It can turn a 2-person job and into a 1-person job.
- The rugged Beta Clamp is an easy, economical way to secure pipes and hoses, allowing for shock absorption, vibration-dampening, and noise reduction. Ideal for clamping pipe, tube, hose, and electrical cables, the Beta Clamp is a simple, easy way to secure them in all types of applications. We offer complete clamps as well as individual components, so you won’t have to replace an entire hydraulic clamp if all you need is a new weld plate.
- The Air-Strip™ dampens noise and vibration that can occur between piping and duct work and its supporting channel. It’s inserted directly into strut so you can lay pipes on top to reduce vibration and avoid galvanic corrosion. It’s lightweight, dependable and long-lasting.
Our team of professionals is reliable and fast to respond. If you need a product designed to meet your unique specifications, we can work with you to develop one. ZSi-Foster has one of the most diverse and attractive product offerings in the business, which sets us apart. Our customers are loyal with good reason.
Need extra help resolving a problem?
A real person who will have real knowledge will answer the phone when you call. There’s no getting stuck in a loop or talking to a receptionist when you should be talking to an expert.
What ZSi-Foster Mechanical & Plumbing Contractors Are Saying…
“The Cush-A-Clamp is spec’d almost everywhere. I can always get it quickly from ZSi-Foster.”
“The Cush-A-Nator is a great new product. There’s nothing else out there like it.”
“Wow, I didn’t know you had all this! You have A LOT.”
Did You Know?
ZSi-Foster’s Cush-A-Therm™ Clamp is a fast, easy way to provide a crush-resistant airtight seal for chilled refrigeration or mechanical pipe lines that require continuous insulation. It provides excellent vapor-barrier protection.
Made of rigid foam construction, the Cush-A-Therm has an insulating tape inner lining, which supports tube and absorbs vibration of operating pipelines. It’s superior to the plastic alternatives that allow energy to escape, creating condensation and leakage.
A strong closed-cell structure is ideal for liquid cooling lines to prevent condensation, save energy, and maintain the vapor barrier.
The outer cover consists of a special rubber coating which seals the cushion completely after installation to prevent condensation. Because it’s hermetically sealed, it will not allow the vapor barrier to be compromised. Installation is as easy as 1-2-3.
Because it’s self-extinguishing it’s ideal for schools, hospitals, and anywhere fire prevention standards are high. Unlike plastic insulation clamps, it doesn’t burn, melt, or drip under fire testing.