Non-Marring Single Swivel
Foster Swivel Fittings improve maneuverability and ergonomics when using air tools and spray guns. Functioning like a universal joint, swivel fittings allow the hose to remain vertical at all times, reducing operator fatigue, repetitive motion trauma, and fitting chafe. Increases air hose life.
The patented non-marring series (plastic encapsulated) is ideal for applications where non-marring and scratch reduction is needed.
- Steel body (1/4" and 3/8"),
Aluminum body (1/2")
- High flow capacity, low pressure drop
- Plastic encapsulation (non-marring Series)
- 300 PSIG inlet maximum Swivels 360 degrees in two independent planes
- Allows air hose to hang straight down when used with air tools
Maximum Working Pressure: 300 PSIG
Body: Brass and plated steel
Seals: Buna N
For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov