What personal information about customers does ZSI-Foster gather?
- ZSI-Foster web servers automatically recognize and collect information only for internal review and then discard it. Email addresses are not automatically collected.
- ZSI-Foster's shopping cart will collect your email, mailing address and phone number.
Does ZSI-Foster.com share the information it receives?
- ZSI-Foster uses this information it collects to improve functionality, like search and site navigation, not for external marketing purposes.
- ZSI-Foster does not share any information with third parties.
- If users provide their email or mailing address, ZSI-Foster will send notifications, such as order confirmations, via email. Users may also receive occasional offers from ZSI-Foster or ZSI-Foster special partners. Users may opt out at any time.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on's settings or visiting the Website of its manufacturer.
Cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our website's essential features, so we recommend that you leave them turned on. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any ZSI-Foster products and services that require you to Sign in.