Shipping and Return Policy
ZSI-Foster Shipping Policy
- Please Note: ZSI-Foster does not process orders on weekends or holidays.
- ZSI-Foster does not deliver to PO and APO/FPO box addresses.
- Unless the purchaser specifies otherwise, orders are shipped by FEDEX Ground. If the size/weight exceed FEDEX restrictions the order is shipped freight using the most appropriate freight carrier for the purchaser's address.
- Total time for delivery is based on the amount of time it takes for payment authorization, order processing, and actual transit time.
- All delivery schedules are subject to circumstances beyond the carrier's control such as weather conditions or mechanical problems.
- All pricing and shipping costs are in U.S. dollars, however International deliveries are accepted and shipped via UPS.
- The price in effect at the time of your order is the price you will be charged, plus shipping and applicable sales tax. Products will be charged any applicable sales tax.
- If your order arrives damaged, we recommend that you refuse delivery, then notify our Customer Service department at 800.323.7053 so that we can track the return and issue your replacement or refund in a timely manner.
- ZSI-Foster does not allow re-routing of packages while in transit for security purposes.