Aluminum-Dust Plug NPT, SAE Thread, w/Lanyard
Dust Caps and Plugs: When ordering the dust cap/plug body size must correspond to that of the socket or plug.
FHK Series sockets incorporate valves in both socket and plug halves to prevent fluid loss when the socket is disconnected. These sockets are normally referred to as "hydraulic couplings", but they are used extensively with other media where objectionable. Both socket and plug are sealed at disconnect. The FHK Series sockets are available in ROHS compliant steel and brass.
FHK Series couplings are available in ROHS compliant plated steel, brass, and 303 Stainless as standard. Brass couplings have double O-Ring seals (excluding 1/8>") and stainless locking balls.
- ISO B, Hardened plugs and sleeves constructed from solid bar stock ensures long service life and maximum resistance to damage from hydraulic and mechanical shock.
- High flow capacity.
- Foster's conical valve with its 360° metal to metal valve stop maintains valve alignment and insures that poppets open fully
- Captive valve seal ensures "bubble tight" poppet sealing since seal is positively captured by the metal poppet to minimize seal washout or damage from high fluid velocity.
- Ball locking mechanism ensures reliable connections every time. Many ball bearings distribute the load while providing alignment and excellent swiveling action to reduce hose torque and prolong hose life.
- Broad range of metals and seal materials allow the use of most fluids.
- Industrial Interchange