CUSH-A-NATOR® COOL Blue [extended Temperature -65°F To 340°f ] w/316 Stainless Clamp
The easiest cushioned clamp to install and retrofit! Made from a proprietary thermoplastic vulcanized material cross-linked with high performance rubber and thermoplastic elastomers, the Cush-A-Nator has the highest operating temperature range in the industry and provides longer life against vibration fatigue.
- Cush-A-Nator Blue High Temp: Services from -65°F to 340°F (-53°C to 170°C)
- Cush-A-Nator Standard: Services from -50°F to 275°F (-45°C to 135°C)
- “Thumb Drive”: Provides a gripping point to easily open the cushion with the help of leverage tabs and a living hinge
- Channel Auto-Alignment: Cushion can be placed over pipe or tube and rotated into place while on the channel and automatically aligned with the channel opening.
- Pressure Control: Built-in squeeze control provides evenly distributed pressure around the tube or pipe.
- Mechanical Connection: Bolt passes through the squeeze control tab, forming the single unit connection to provide enhanced vibration protection