Snap-A-Saddle Pro™ Insulated Pipe Saddle
Snap-A-Saddle Pro™ - Breakthrough Innovation
Snap-a-Saddle Pro™ is designed to accommodate movement of the pipes generated by thermal expansion and vibration. With its unique sliding design at each end, Snap-a-Saddle Pro easily and effectively cradles and protects pipes allowing them to expand and vibrate without damaging their insulation.
Snap-a-Saddle Pro™ permanently eliminates insulation tears, refrigerant leaks, condensing & freezing. It holds up to the highest quality standards of the industry.
- Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Plumbing
- Fastest Installation In The Industry
- 60% faster than metal or plastic shields
- 80% faster than clamps and collars
- Keeps Thermal Bridge Intact, Eliminates insulation compression
- Tool-Free Installation, One simple click is all it takes
- Maintains Pipe Insulation Properties - Eliminates displacement and/or failing of pipe support, leading to refrigerant leaks
- Maintains Liquid Line In Place, Eliminates refrigerant leaks
- UL classified for USA (UL-723 (ASTM E 84))
- ULC listed for Canada (ULC-S102.2).
Made of high quality, ultra-resistant Polypropylene copolymer, Snap-a-Saddle Pro™ is today's most practical and economical solution to standardize pipe installations, improve appearance, and completely eliminate premature insulation tears, costly leaks, and loss of refrigerated merchandise caused by inadequate suspension systems.
- UV resistant
- Operating temperature -40° to 178°F (-40° to 81°C)
- Paintable (preserves mechanical properties even after painting)
- Non-adhesive surface for linear expansion of thermal insulation.
SAS825B & SAS825W have 20% glass filled material for additional strength
- Tool-Free, "Clips" directly on standard 1-5/8" x 1-5/8" (42mm x 42mm) strut channel.
- Suited for horizontal pipe installation.
For more information go to http://www.p65.warnings.ca.gov